- Gather your magical crew! Read through the Hunt instructions and assign your Hogwarts house roles! Check out your first clue, hidden in the book itself!
2. Solve your first clue, which will send you to a St. Louis location. The clues involve solving puzzles, breaking codes, unearthing Potter trivia and learning about St. Louis history!
3. Once you’ve arrived, you’ll answer questions about the location in order to get your next clue.
4. It’s a magical scavenger hunt, and you should definitely stop for a Butterbeer or other snack to make an event out of it!
5. Continue through all six locations until you discover the hidden Goblin treasure! (It takes 3-4 hours- a great afternoon activity!)